Wednesday evening was wonderful--got to have my second successful apheresis donation of the year, while watching 'Signs' for the second time. Feels great!
The rabbits have been out of late when I walk to the bus stop in the morning, and Wednesday I got to see a teeny weeny utterly adorable baby one.
Though they're still looming and threatening for the next two days, I got through until now with no severe storms, just some steady rain, and the flood watch got canceled. Praise God! (Now I just have to survive 5 days of extreme heat/humidity...)
Most of all, I am grateful for momentum again, after what proved an extremely trying time for my patience. Reason being, on Monday evening I kicked off the huge base render for my book 5 celebration project--and it chugged along well for the first day...and then it stalled. I kept waiting for it to pick up speed again, thinking the ripple in the water might have slowed it down big time. Finally had to 'pull the plug' Thursday evening as it had only been advancing about 1% each day, and neither me nor my pc could afford it taking the rest of the month. So Thursday evening I kicked off a render of just the top half of the picture, and I think I fixed what made the trouble with the bottom half. Anyway, pre-render is done already and the final pass is at 50% complete--hurrah! It will be wonderful to get going with patch renders and start working on half of the picture in Photoshop Elements after those four days with nothing to show for it. Hurrah for progress!