Another thing I'm grateful for is Arun's healing. Today I did the cats' nail-clipping, which I do every other weekend. Two weeks ago, when I clipped Arun's nails (after a 4 week gap due to my schedule getting wrecked by my room flooding) I discovered the poor fellow had completely ripped out the 'pinky' nail on his front left foot. It was sensitive and he wouldn't let me inspect it, but since he didn't favor that foot and it wasn't oozing anything, I guessed he was not infected. Today when I checked it, he wasn't so averse to having the toe handled, and I could see a little nub where the claw would have come from. No redness or swelling or scabbing--it's on the mend! Remains to be seen if/how long before he grows a claw there again.
Just finished a test render of t'DoL and his little sister--that took over six hours. Remind me not to do that again! But now all that remains is final tweaks and finding some way or compromise with getting them into the setting I made without it crashing every single time like it did this morning. So close!